WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a Dynamic TIG Welder (1st and 3rd Shift) Direct Hire!
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate all functions of a TIG Welder and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
To join components using TIG welding equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Works from drawings, sketches, templates, SI, or verbal instructions.
- Selects proper fixtures, and parts in accordance with SO requirements.
- Allows for the effect of heat to produce true, warp and leak-free joints.
- Performs basic equipment adjustments based on material variations
- Takes necessary precautions to eliminate the possibilities of fire or "flash" exposure to others in the area.
- Keep up with the production schedule.
- Ability to weld 4” systems or larger for all pressure ranges.
- This is small-part welding of stainless steel components in a controlled environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
See above and below
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
2-3 years previous work experience in related field
Technical welding training preferred
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time
Able to work in noisy environment.
Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
Be able to work overtime if required.(including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots. (PPE)