We are looking for a Tilt-Up Concrete Foreman to join our company. We dont hire "Project based" We are looking for a foreman who wants to come in and continue their growth with us. We offer Benefits after 30 days, 401K with a 5% Match Weekly pay every Friday. We average 55-65 hour weeks during summer & maintain 40 hours during winters, NO layoffs or slow weeks.
The Concrete Foreman has primary responsibilities for the day to day operations of the concrete crew or multiple projects for all concrete construction projects. Project staffing and selection of required equipment to perform tasks in line with budgeted cost and production schedules are necessary. Safe, efficient production. Project planning will be necessary to achieve the goals of production and safety, as well as the timely completion of projects.
- Supervise, mentor and coach craft personnel as it relates to company policies and procedures and work requirements.
- Direct work of the assigned crew to meet daily schedule.
- Perform on-site coordination of manpower, materials, and equipment.
- Understand the production schedule and adjust daily work to meet schedule.
- Request material needed for the scope of work.
- Read, understand and interpret plans and specifications as required and check work accordingly to specifications.
- Maintain a high level of safety and adherence to all safety policies and procedures for craft personnel and subcontractors.
What we would like to see:
- At least five years of previous experience and/or training in the concrete industry; Must possess advanced knowledge of concrete paving, tools, and equipment; Must possess in-depth knowledge of layout for footings.
- Specific knowledge and running Tilt-Up work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $36.00 /hour