The Time and Expense Operations Supervisor provides direct supervision and oversight to Associates to manage time capture and expense activities for the assigned region. This role works with the team to resolve more complex time and expense related inquiries and issues escalated by the Associate team. Time Capture and Expense Operations Supervisor is a partner to the field offices to ensure a seamless and exceptional customer experience.
* Oversee end-to-end time capture and expense process for the assigned region, including collection, validation and adjustment of time and expense activities for the contractors deployed in the area
* Achieve excellence in operations through auditing the collection of business critical information and data integrity
* Provide input to process design and drive continuous process improvement focused on standardization and quality improvement
* Serve as an escalation point for complex inquiries, issues in timesheet, expense data, absence documentation etc.
* Lead efforts involved with the annual audit process of time and expense filings
* Recruit, interview, hire, counsel and terminate personnel on their assigned team
* Ensure the consistency, quality, and timeliness of new hire onboarding process
Coaching and Development
* Coach and supervise Associate team for the given region; hold resources accountable for job function through assessing areas of strength and improvement
* Responsible for continued education and development of TCE Associates, including regular performance assessment and goal setting
* Maintain and provide validation of the content in the knowledge books on a regular basis
* Partner with hub trainer(s) to reflect updates to the knowledge book and other supporting material
* Manage and lead Associate team for the given region; hold resources accountable for job function through assessing areas of strength and improvement
Reporting and Communications
* Manage and enforce policies and procedures for hub operations
* Review and deliver relevant regional reports to Manager
* Develop and build strong stakeholder relationships in critical functions across the organization where collaboration is essential for success
* Manage communications on complex issues with account manager/recruiter throughout the process
* Executes supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Relationship management experience with customer focus
* Capability of working in a team oriented environment that is fair, open and honest
* Thorough knowledge of business policies and human resource practices
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong decision making ability; is looked to for direction in a crisis
* Ability to initiate action in order to accomplish goals or develop self without explicit instructions
* Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
* Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to tackle complex issues and develop innovative, practical solutions
* Understanding of the organization; context, complexity, dynamics, key issues and drivers
* Understanding how information impacts the operating company and how data will be used to support operating company decisions
* Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
If interested in the opportunity above, please feel free to share your resume to the below contact information.
- Ability to motivate a team to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritze, organize, and problem solve
- 4+ Years of Leadership Experience
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Accounting preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.