Company SummaryJoin our team! First American's National Production Services division provides global title and escrow production support across all channels within First American Title including the Mortgage Services, Commercial, Direct, and Agency divisions. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
The Temporary/Seasonal Associate Title Assistant job family applies to a wide range of administrative or support duties that broadly support residential, commercial and/or industrial title research, exam and typing processes. This role may be found in a production center, branch office, or as part of a title team working remotely. It may also be in a specialized support role that supports the title process. Tasks are typically repetitive as employee gains skills and experience. This position may have the ability to convert to full-time role.
Note: Temporary OR seasonal position may be hired through our vendor partner, PRO Unlimited.
- Update and gather information for title research, title exam and title typing processes
- Performs administrative support for title and/or escrow operations
- Facilitate customer requests and respond to inquiries, internal and external
- Routine administrative duties may include proofreading, gathering information, pulling documents, order intake, reviewing data, posting, courthouse recorder, production typing and file preparation.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Requires 1-3 years of Title research, Title exam or Title typing experience
- Candidates must have a secure private internet connection, personal computer equipment, and a professional environment to work from home
- Candidates will attend training and access work within a secure production environment using their personal computer and equipment
- Computer proficiency is required in MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- High School diploma or equivalent
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.