Title Closing Services is seeking qualified sales professionals to join our Title Closing Advisor team inHudson County,New Jersey. The Title Closing Advisor is responsible for marketing title insurance products and services within an assigned region. The position manages client relationships with attorneys, Sales Associates and external customers within an assigned territory, in order to achieve identified sales objectives.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including realtors, attorneys, loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers.
- Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Manages the title sales activities within an assigned Weichert Sales Office territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Partners with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
- Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
High school diploma or GED
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Title insurance license required - Title Closing Services will assist in the licensing of the right candidate
Valid driver's license required
Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
Previous experience in the title, mortgage or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
Strong relationship building skills
Basic understanding of title insurance
Strong oral and written communications skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.