Title Closing Service, LLC., is hiring a Title Closing Advisor and Settlement Officer at its Cherry Hill, NJ location. The Title Closing Advisor and Settlement Officer is responsible for selling title services within an assigned region. Our goal is to develop client relationships by becoming trusted advisors with deep industry expertise to help our real estate agent clients close on time. The position prospects and sells to attorney clients, real estate agents and external customers in order to achieve identified sales objectives. This position will function as a Dual Role in Sales and Settlements and is responsible for building relationships with our real estate agent clients by giving them confidence in the service provided from open order to closing at the settlement table.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including real estate agents, attorneys, loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers by offering exceptional settlement services and transaction management skills.
- Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Manages the title sales activities within an assigned territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Partners with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
- Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Closes and funds loans on residential properties made to individuals with knowledge of entity borrower documentation preferred.
- Reviews signed closing documents and ensures all conditions have been met in order to disburse the file.
- Delivers closed loan packages to Post Closing Department for shipping to document custodian and investors.
- Works with the closing and processing team, loan origination team, escrow/title officers, and borrowers to ensure a quick, accurate, and pleasant closing experience.
- Communicates with borrowers, vendors, and internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve loan transaction concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Title insurance license required
- Valid driver's license required
- Valid Notary Public Required
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
- Previous experience in the title or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in residential loan closing and funding operations (local and/or across multiple states), or relevant experience
- Previous experience as a notary/Settlement Officer strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong understanding of title insurance and real estate settlement procedures
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.