re you self-motivated and eager to launch an exciting new career opportunity? ServiceLink, the unrivaled leader in the mortgage industry, seeks a results-driven individual with superior interpersonal and communication skills to fill the position of Title and Closing Specialist. The ideal candidate must be action-oriented and passionate about providing exceptional results for our clients. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at learning new processes, we invite you to apply today. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join ServiceLink, a company committed to providing on-going training and supporting every employee’s unique career goals.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
- Review Work in Progress reporting to ensure completion of assigned duties
- Review Title Commitment for clearance
- Engage borrowers and agents to confirm closing dates, location, documentation and funds
- Process closing documents in accordance with state requirements and client instructions
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- Practical work experience within the real estate industry, including a working knowledge of originations title and closing processes and title curative practices
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, especially the ability to meet tight deadlines for our clients
- A penchant for excellence. You will use your strong attention to detail to maintain our quality standards
WHO WE ARE
About us …
ServiceLink is a mortgage services company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA that helps clients in the lending industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater efficiencies and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to upholding the highest standards of quality, compliance and service.
ServiceLink, its affiliates and subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
· Review Work in Progress reporting to ensure completion
· Process title and closing orders in accordance with ServiceLink and client requirements
· Process various products, including Full Title Search, Institutional Lender Search with or without easements and restrictions, Property Report Search, Deed Copy Search, Mortgage Recordings, etc.
· Review vendor performance reports
· Engage agents and borrowers to confirm all aspects of the assigned title and closing orders
· Review and respond to management inquiries as needed
· Meet minimum daily production quota while maintaining a high degree of quality
· Assist supervisors in maintaining processing timelines and production requirements
· Prepare and deliver reporting to clients as needed
· Perform all other duties as assigned
- Practical work experience within the real estate industry, including a working knowledge of originations title and closing processes and title curative practices is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite and mortgage software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with a proven track record of quality
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, research and resolve issues within tight deadlines to meet client requirements
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Ability to attend work and be productive during normal business hours and to work early, late or weekend hours as needed for successful job performance. Over time required as necessary.