GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Process and distribute titles and other Perfection of Interest (POI) documentation including requesting titles from custodians, validating title information and account status, and determining title actions.
· Collect and request titles and contracts from various custodians including SST Clients and dealerships for title and repossession processing.
· Prepare titles for signing and mailing through validating title information and account status, and state specific title transfer procedures and requirements.
· Update the Remote Servicing System of account statuses as necessary.
· Prepare and send titles to auto auctions, including placement of the lien holder name on any repossession title.
· Generate and complete paperwork for duplicate title requests.
· Complete paperwork and titles for vehicle registration in the specified state.
· Receive requests for vehicle titles and distribute as requested.
· Retrieve and submit titles to Bankruptcy department for all accounts listed with bankruptcy status.
· Maintain knowledge and awareness of state specific title regulations regarding vehicle repossession and remarketing.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly tracking files.
· Release liens according to state requirements and/or company policy at the end of term.
· File lien extensions according to designate sorting system.
· Partner with Project Management Office (PMO) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Production Verification Testing (PVT) for new system implementations.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures.
* Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement as well as performance of team.
* Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Provides support and assistance as needed
• May perform other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; graduation from a college with an Associate’s degree preferred
• 1-2 years previous experience in a collections and call center environment, preferred
• Customer service phone related experience
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• May require client specific bilingual language requirement, as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service and collections skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
• Knowledge of product/procedures
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Working knowledge of dialer functionality and call campaigns
• Working knowledge of collections regulations, including but not limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA
• Constant work performed in a climate controlled, call-center environment
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
• Constant sedentary work
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled