The Business Analyst II is responsible for oversight of the day to day processes of the file transmissions department, this includes monitoring files for failures and other issues, troubleshooting invalid files, validating successful file uploads, and escalating critical failures and issues to management. The BA II will monitor and respond to incoming requests from LOBs, as well as complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting. The BA I will also assist with implementation and maintenance of file transmission services for TM clients and participate in application testing for treasury management system upgrades.
* Monitor for alert and failure emails and act in compliance with established procedures to resolve issues within the established SLA
* Troubleshoot file issues to determine the cause for failure
* Answer incoming phone calls from other LOBs
* Respond to incoming emails and from other LOBs -- issues, general transmission questions, etc.
* Complete transmission setup and maintenance of files
* Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports
* Communicate critical issues quickly and accurately
* Complete UAT and regression testing in preparation for system upgrades
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Highly attentive to detail
* Flexible and positive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of banking operations desired
* Experience with analysis and troubleshooting
* Proficient in Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled