Responsible for generating new deposit and revenue by selling Treasury Management solutions to new clients and retaining current client relationships. Develop partnership with Relationship Managers to jointly generate and grow a profitable business. Responsible for multiple lines of business or industry segments with more complex treasury management needs.
* Collaborate with client managers to cross-sell Cadence Bank's treasury management products.
* Manage a growing portfolio of treasury management clients and develop new business by offering appropriate solutions.
* Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
* Manage the sales process to include proposal creation and implementation.
* Work with internal partners to ensure successful implementation, product ramp-up and accurate pricing/billing.
* Manage portfolio profitability.
* Understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position our solutions.
* Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
* Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with client managers and other colleagues as appropriate.
* Expand existing business and provide feedback to product managers.
* Manage and ensure timely and accurate pipeline reporting.
* 2 years of banking experience
* 2 years of experience in a Treasury Management Sales or Analyst role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to build relationships
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Possesses a high level of organization, accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through
* Desire to work independently, with little supervision, and as a team.
* Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks to successfully manage workflow and meet deadlines
* Self-motivated as an individual and team contributor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled