*Free employee parking available
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Tonic Bar Manager you'll have ultimate responsibility for the successful operation of a specific store location and maintaining the values of the company.
The role has a strong hospitality element, ensuring that the store delivers high-quality products and great customer service.
What You Will Do:
- Supervise scheduling, labor cost controls, inventory management, sales, operations, human resources of the Barista/Tonic Bar department.
- Organize stock and equipment
- Order product and other supplies
- Oversee store maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Plan and work to budgets, achieve sales targets
- Coordinate staff scheduling, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Administer payrolls/labor costs
- Recruit new staff, and train and develop existing staff
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained
- Ensure store complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Handle customer complaints
- Implement new promotional campaigns for the bar
- Prepare reports and other employee performance documentation.
- Report to, and attend regular meetings.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Barista and Juice Bar Manager.
- Have flexibility to work at our other Erewhon store locations as needed.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Pay is negotiable, based on your experience.
- We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match, and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.