DECO Tool Supply Company, an MSC Company is a large industrial distributor of carbide, cutting tools, abrasives and MRO supplies to the metal cutting industry. Headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, DECO Tool Supply has 10 stocking branch locations throughout the United States.
Requisition ID : 2385
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Category : Inventory Management
Work Location : Des Moines, IA (Deco)
State or Province : Iowa (US-IA)
Potential Work Location : United States : Iowa : Des Moines
- This individual will be responsible for the the physical crib duties and inventory
- Crib Attendent
- Assist customer personnel
- Find and issue inventory to customer personnel
- Receive product daily into CribMaster
- Stock inventory in required locations and verify inventory counts
- Deliver product to POU locations and verify inventory counts
- Keep crib organized and clean
- Report to Administrative Associate
- Crib Attendent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous onsite crib experience a plus
- Crib inventory management software experience a plus
- Understanding of metal manufacturing a plus
- Understanding of metal working speed feeds and applications a plus
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic is required
- Good oral and written communications skills and the ability to work a varying schedule is also required
- Must be computer literate, with strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel, emails and various browsers
- The ability to be concrete in a plant setting for long periods of time a must
People. Collaboration. Insight. That’s how you build something that works.
MSC Industrial Supply Co. is a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services. Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
As one of America’s Best Large Employers (named in 2017 by Forbes magazine), we care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,000+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.