Job Title: Tool Designer
Job Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Job Duration: 36 Months
- Responsible for the design of assembly tooling, weld tooling, carts, racks, material handling equipment and lifting devices.
- Utilize Creo and other engineering standards to provide these designs.
- 4+ years' experience in thedesign of assembly tooling, weld tooling, material handling equipment and lifting devices
- 3+ years' experience utilizing Creo modeling or equivalent
- Working knowledge of welding processes, manufacturing processes, factory operations, and the ability to read and understand weld drawings and assembly drawings
- Excellent communicator, who thrives on problem solving and working in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree
- Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection.
- A strong candidate will also have hands on experienceworking in a tool shop as machinist or toolmaker.
- Any 1st hand experience with agricultural equipment or related agricultural experience would be beneficial.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com