We have a Direct Hire position Available in Bloomingdale, IL!
- Set up, Maintain and Repair Basic Tooling
- Machining and Grinding Basic Die Components
- Troubleshooting and Solving Basic Mechanical Issues
- Basic Die Setting
- Uses micrometer, calipers, and fixed or adjustable gauges as needed to insure specified tolerances are met
- Operates die lifter, lift truck, overhead or jib crane, and related material handling equipment to lift, move, and handle die. Lifts, moves and handles items using safe lifting techniques.
- Observes safety standards, follows safety rules, wear specified personal protective equipment. Maintains neat work area.
- Recommends improvements. Participates in training and improvement measures. Reasonable accommodation will be made as needed. Performs other tasks as requested.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Skill Requirements as follows:
- Surface Grinder Experience
- Set Up and Operate Mills
- Able to Read Basic Blueprints and follow Verbal Instruction.
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Willing to train someone with minimal Basic Machining Skill
- ability to read blueprints,
- ability to handle / move moderate to heavy items
The hours for this position is working 1st shift (6am-3:30pm) M-TH and possible OT on Friday for 6-12 hours
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
18 - 18 /hour