*$1,000 signing bonus*
Hayward Flow Control, a division of Hayward Industries, is a leading manufacturer of industrial thermoplastic valves, actuators, filters, strainers, pumps, bulkhead fittings and controllers for use in water & wastewater treatment, chemical processing, aquatics and many other industrial process applications. Hayward Flow Control is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified manufacturer.
We invite motivated professionals to share our vision of new growth and product innovation.
For consideration, please apply on-line at http://careers-haywardnet.icims.com /
Builds, maintains, and repairs injection molds. Analyzes specifications, sets up and operates tool room equipment, fits and assembles molds, fixtures and equipment, fabricates component parts for molds, fixtures and/or equipment.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates basic and CNC shop machinery.
- Diagnoses injection mold problems and repairs.
- Responsible for training, assigning work to, and supervising lesser skilled mold makers and machinists as necessary.
- Builds new molds and repairs injection molds to required operating conditions.
- Practices and enforces lock-out/tag-out, red tag, and ISO procedures as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
Successful completion of a certified moldmaking apprenticeship program, machinist certification or degree, and a minimum of 2 years experience working in a mold building and repair capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.