|MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS. ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY. EMPLOYEE OWNED. |
EXPERIENCED TOOL and DIE MAKER
This person will be responsible for maintaining and repairing progressive stamping dies and will be part of a team that thrives on team work, problem solving skills, and machining/grinding experience to keep the dies running safely and at optimum performance.
- Maintain and repair tools, be able to change over tools as needed and assist in problem solving
- Read prints and job orders to determine dimensions and machine set-up
- Set-up and operate various machining equipment such as manual lathes, mills and surface grinders in order to machine or grind components to precise customer specifications.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using precision measuring devices
- Journeyman Tool and Die Maker Certification
- Previous experience with lathes or mills and a minimum of 2 years of surface grinding experience with both steel carbide. Proficient skills in blueprint reading, and use of measurement tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Excellent math and mechanical skills/aptitude
- Ability and desire to do precision work.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to a minimum of 40 lbs., and stand 5-10 hours per day.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be able to work daylight, afternoon and midnight shifts.
BENEFITS: We offer a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k with match
- Company wide monthly bonus program
- Paid vacation, personal days and holidays
- Shift differential
- Life insurance, tuition reimbursement and more
TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY, VISIT HTTPS://CAREERS.PENNUNITED.COM EEO/AA/F/M/Vets/Disabled
|CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW THE AD|