Major Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible component machining operations and process tooling fabrication to support Tenneco Ride Control in the Kettering, Ohio facility
- High speed stamping die repair/ maintenance
- Manufacturing equipment tooling repairs
- Journeyman Tool & Die Maker or equivalent with a strong emphasis on manual operation of lathes and milling machines.
- Proficiency in the use of the metric system.
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints and drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing items up to and including 50 lbs.
- Repetitive motion (inspecting, machine operation, etc.).
- Significant periods of standing and/or walking.
- Ability to work overtime asrequired