Tooling Design Engineer – Northwest Indiana
- Do you have experience designing tooling and fixtures?
- Do you have experience with Green Sand casting or in a foundry?
- Are you proficient with Solidworks or UGNX?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, then I want to talk to you about a position we are working on for one of our clients.
Scope of the Position:
- Design offline processing fixtures, foundry tooling, and fixtures
- Design in-process foundry gages
- Lead or act as a member of a team
- Engineering degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Solidworks/UGNX
- Experience withGreen Sand or in a Foundry
- 3+ years of design – Preferably casting and tooling
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision), vacation, PTO, 401K
My name is Eric Schmidt and I am a Recruiting Specialist with SCN. Our firm is a leading Automotive and Other Vehicles (AOV)Search Consultingfirm. We are part of the world’s largest recruiting affiliate network and our office has been consistently recognized as a leading office within this network. To learn more about our firm, visit www.scnteam.com.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume as an MS Word Doc referencing Job Code ES40471to email@example.com
Thank you for the consideration.