Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Top Secret Cleared Classified Clerk II
Classified Clerk II
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Classified Clerk II I to join our team on our Federal Government contract in SPRINGFIELD VA.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- You will be assigned to a Specialty area based on training, performance and experience: Biohazard; Dispatch; Data or Encoding/Pouch Building
- Provides guidance and answers complex questions from other clerks in assigned area.
- Performs assigned tasks within functional areas depending on assignment, to include activities such as: process mail manually, identify and classify mail by type and destination, verify manifests against material and scan material into the system, lift and sort mail from flats to 70 pound boxes, move mail using carts, tubs or forklifts.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must currently hold and be able to maintain a Top secret clearance
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 3 years previous experience in a high volume production mail operations or similar environment.
- Demonstrated capacity and experience in mastering the subject matter of assigned area.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 70 pounds, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
- This position is performed in a warehouse environment.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.