Required Experience: A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of experience.*TS/SCI Required
- Advanced familiarity with computer operations
- Knowledge of data retrieval/storage and generating reports
- Knowledge of computer programs: Common office software i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and e-mail
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS): ArcGIS, Language reading proficiency ≥ Level 2
- Basic knowledge of research gathering: Internet search tools, Library Functions (Query, Ordering, etc.)
It is the policy of PAR to prohibit all forms of discrimination and to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, military status, national origin, disability, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status and positive action shall be taken to insure the fulfillment of this policy.