So you have style and an entrepreneurial spirit. Work where youcan really put both to use!
We are looking for anAssistant Manager with 1-2 years of specialty retail management experience thatknow fashion and follow the hottest trends. We want people who can give thebest shopping experience for all of our customers and inspire employees to dothe same!
- Ensure the entire team utilizes selling skills to personalize the shopping experience
- Create an environment that inspires repeat customers.
- Create floor coverage schedules that ensure there is always someone available to help our customers.
- Recruit, Hire and Retain effective employees.
- Coach and train employees to achieve maximum results.
- Provide clear and direct vision of where we are going and how to get there.
- Identify and focus on development for growth with in the company.
- Ensures the store achieves all sales/comp plans.
- Educates employees on LP policies and manage store shrinkage.
- Create effective schedules and manage payroll daily.
- Come up with creative ideas to drive sales through merchandising and visual displays.
- Ensure all floor moves are completed in a timely manner/
- Supervise the daily operations of the store
- Women’s fashion and trends knowledge.
- Can do attitude and a team player.
- Track record of employee development.
- Proven record of sales performance, preferably with an “one on one” sales environment .
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
- Capable of packing and unpacking shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum 1-2 years of specialty/apparel Store Manager experience from sales-driven environments.
- Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
So if fashion is yourpassion and you’ve always wanted to share it with others, we’d love to hearfrom you!
ADDITIONAL INFO: Associate Discount, MonthlyBonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Key Position- Native American applicants will be considered equally with all other applicants. This statement applies only to candidates applying for the Foxwood Outlets location in Mashantucket, CT.