Total Joint Orthopod Needed in Southwest Chicago
Orthopedic total joint replacement physician needed in Southwest Chicago.
- Join an established medical multispecialty group of 45 physicians.
- Currently there are two orthos in the practice
- The selected candidate will join their team of established Bone and Joint specialists that have outpatient clinics on both the main campus and at the new Outpatient Care Center in a suburb of Chicago.
- The Orthopedic Department has provided interdisciplinary collaborative care from admission through discharge for more than 40 years and offers the latest evidence based treatments and progressive orthopedic technology.
- Must be USA BE/BC in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Adult Reconstructive Surgery preferred
- Licensed in the State of Illinois
- Maintain a controlled substance license, a DEA license and an Illinois Drivers license
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Bonus potential
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associate fees
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- Located in southwest Chicago suburbs