Copart is looking for Class B Tow Truck drivers in 50 locations across the nation for a brand new fleet of 4 car loaders. Commission based pay while towing, with a flat rate base pay for down time. Deployment to catastrophic events will be mandatory when needed. During these catastrophic events our drivers will support increased volumes at various Copart facilities and will receive weekly bonus pay, per diem, and increased commission pay while deployed.
* Medical, Dental, & Vision
* 401 (K)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account
* Life & AD&D
* Earning potential up to 90k a year!
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Daily responsibilities include local pick up of vehicles and delivery to designated Copart facility.
* Load and unload vehicles safely and free of damage.
* Operate company equipment in compliance with safety regulations.
* Deploy to Catastrophe events within 24 hours when directed to do so.
* Maintain and assure good operating condition of all equipment and facilities.
* Other tasks assigned by the manager in support of daily auctions.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Possess a CDL license
* Must meet background screening criteria
* Minimum of 1 year CDL experience in the past five years.
* Towing experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled