- Responsible for the execution of all assigned project/ release testing activities
- Allocate tasks, manage day to day test activities, track and report them for the respective work stream
- Participate in requirements or scrum meetings for the work stream
- Identify cross stream dependencies and ensure they are addressed
- Ensure pre-requisites for testing (like environment, tools, data) are in place
- Work with team leads in successfully delivering the project
- Ensure escalation processes are followed to swiftly alert all the project stakeholders to risks or issues in the project and ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Regularly report the work stream status to stakeholders
- B.E./ B.Tech. or other equivalent degrees and qualifications
- Candidate should have 9 to 12 years of experience in testing, preferably in the BFSI domain
- Candidate should have hands on experience in one or many areas of testing like functional, automation, ETL, API testing etc.
- Exposure to different SDLCs, Agile experience is a must
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must be available to work across international time zones.