Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a direct-hire opening for a Toxicology Associate near Naperville, IL.
- Responsible for completion of material safety evaluations \t
- Perform toxicological evaluations \t
- Review final toxicological reviews \t
- Maintain and revise committee documents, develop agendas for committee conference calls, present risk assessments \t
- Assistance in the completion of material safety technical reviews for product certification \t
- Maintenance and development of SOPs related to toxicology tasks \t
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in environmental science, toxicology, material science or related \t
- Open to candidates that come from the lab and want to move into a different type of role \t
- Strong project management skills, required \t
- Strong written and verbal communication skills \t
- Good attention to details \t
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
Unique position with a lot of future growth potential.
This is an office-based position that researches materials and works with the lab to collect data.
Salary target $45-55K/year based on experience.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.