The TPM Manager is responsible for the implementation of the TPM Strategy within the Garyville, LA site. Responsibilities will include: Plant Loss Analysis, annually aligning with the Vision and Strategic Plan with corporate objectives, helping to develop the functionality of the sites’ TPM Pillars. The TPM Manager will also conduct program/tool assessments throughout the site, provide TPM training, support improvements, and partner with the Plant Manager in the development of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT). The successful candidate will be a Member of the Plant Leadership Team as well as the Global TPM Community.
What You Will Do
- Improve plant safety through continuous improvement
- Implement Ecolab’s Production System’s highly visible TPM strategy within the plant using methodology aligned with Global framework and others’ capabilities, assume responsibility for the extensive implementation
- Support and drive implementation of Loss Analysis and TPM
- Drive a High Performance Work Team (HPWT) program to support the Plant Manger in development of High Performance Work Teams
- Champion TPM improvements and concepts with an emphasis on servant leadership, coaching, facilitation, and engagement.
- Drive a culture of loss engagement with 100% employee participation
- Support TPM pillars and teams to improve site performance and metrics
- Coordinate Kaizen events in line with pillar objectives and strategic direction
- Teach and promote TPM methodology and concepts aligned with Global framework
- Interact with various departments and team members at all levels of the organization, to foster and achieve TPM objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams (including team building, understanding motivation, negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Training and People Development, visual management, Kaizen)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in cross-functional project or program management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with the implementation and oversight of Operational Excellence initiatives in a manufacturing environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.