Join the Ecolab team in Roscoe, Illinois as a TPM Manager. As a company committed to ongoing excellence, Ecolab has dynamic, multi-dimensional career opportunities. As the business grows, so does our investment in the careers of the people who ensure the efficiency and quality of our environment.
The TPM Manager is responsible for the implementation of the TPM Strategy within the Roscoe, IL manufacturing site and the Beloit, WI distribution center. Responsibilities will include: Plant Loss Analysis, annually aligning Beloit’s 3-year Strategic Plan with corporate objectives, Co-creating each Pillar’s 12-month master plan, and further develop the functionality of the sites’ TPM Pillars. The TPM Manager will also conduct program/tool assessments throughout the site, provide TPM training, support manufacturing improvements, and partner with the Plant Manager in the development of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT). The successful candidate will be a Member of the Plant Leadership Team as well as the Global TPM Community.
What You Will Do
- Direct responsibility for the TPM process deployment and progress aligned with the Global & Regional priorities.
- Champion TPM improvements and concepts at both sites with emphasis on servant leadership, coaching, facilitation, and engagement.
- Drive a culture of loss engagement with 100% employee participation.
- Support TPM pillars and teams to improve site performance and metrics.
- Oversight and responsibility for maintenance department TPM strategy, deployment, development, and engagement.
- Coordinate Kaizen events in line with pillar objectives and strategic direction.
- Teach and promote TPM methodology and concepts aligned with Global framework
- Interact with various departments and team members at all levels of the organization, to foster and achieve TPM objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams (including team building, understanding motivation, negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, visual management, Kaizen)
- Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in cross-functional project or program management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience applying TPM in a JIPM TPM award winning plant.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with the implementation and oversight of Operational Excellence initiatives in a manufacturing environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.