This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the TrackWise Functional Analyst:
- Elicit and analyze business requirements to deliver high quality software and reports
- Install, upgrade, maintain, and enhance TrackWise product
- Gather Master Data Requirements from different sources to TrackWise system
- Develop and implement Crystal Reports and QualityView
Requirements of the TrackWise Functional Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and training
- At least 7 years of experience in TrackWise configuration and Crystal Reports
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience in TrackWise Web Service is a plus
Keywords: TrackWise Functional Analyst, Crystal Reports, Agile, Waterfall
Job ID: 313562
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!