Trade Compliance Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment, or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Trade Compliance Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Manage export and import licenses and approvals from foreign regulatory agencies where Uline does business.
- Oversee record keeping related to import/export logistics and compliance.
- Review documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with Uline business practices and applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage communication process for internal departments, customs brokers, government agencies, customers and vendors.
- Review product descriptions and technical data to determine import/export classification in accordance with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish and oversee internal audit processes for accurate classifications and compliance with applicable laws.
- Support Trade Compliance Manager and supervise Corporate Compliance Team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 - 7 years supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Access.
- Knowledgeable in international shipping and customs procedures.
- Experience in Canada and Mexico customs procedures / trade compliance strongly preferred.
- Licensed customs broker a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and process oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace