Founded over 40 years ago, Gibson Overseas has become a leader in the Tabletop and Housewares industry. We are an award-winning, fourth generation, privately-owned company with headquarters in Los Angeles. Gibson is a leading Dinnerware, Glassware, Cookware, Cutlery manufacturer, selling to the majority of USA retailers, as well as a notable global presence - with a portfolio of legacy and licensed brands.
PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY - Please visit us at http://www.gibsonusa.com
We currently have an opening for the following position:
Job Title:Tradeshow Carpenter / Carpenter Helper
Working Hour:Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Responsible for handling tradeshow shelves and fixtures, general repair service requests and undertake preventive maintenance duties.
- Perform a wide variety of general and semiskilled maintenance activities like plumbing, carpeting, painting, electrical, installation, flooring, drywall repairs and completing projects within established time frames
- Dismantling of trade show shelves and fixtures
- Communicate and work effectively within a team
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
- 2 years of finish carpentry experience
- Previous experience with trade show exhibition highly preferred
- Must have own carpentry tools
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Follow the instruction and be a team player
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Gibson Overseas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, or sexual orientation
***Feel free toapply online (highly preferred)ORfax your resume to 323.832.0900 (attention to Lucia Kwong)