Trademark Paralegal – New York, NY
One of our boutique firms consistently voted the “Best Places to Work” is seeking candidates for immediate hire! (We pay for referrals!)
We are working with a top boutique law firm that seeks an outgoing and highly motivated Trademark Paralegal to join its New York office. Our client values a work-life balance and providing a positive work environment/culture for its employees. The ideal candidate will work under minimal supervision and provide organizational and substantive assistance to attorneys and other paralegals within the practice group.
- Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
- Assist in planning and managing trademark portfolios.
- Assist with preparation, filing, prosecution and maintenance of trademark applications at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Initiate foreign & U.S. filings and correspond with foreign trademark agents regarding trademark applications.
- Monitor prosecution deadlines.
- Prepare status charts and communicate with clients regarding new and pending applications.
- Conduct on-line trademark searches and other investigatory functions.
- Organize, maintain and update files and docket information related to clients’ trademark portfolios.
- 3-10 years relevant trademark experience a must.
- Law firm experience highly preferred.
- Candidates must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist