Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. Please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 7th, a terrific law firm seeks a Trademark Paralegal to assist attorneys within the Intellectual Property Department in the New York Office.
This detail-oriented position will involve:
- Supporting attorneys with the management of a large portfolio of global trademarks.
- Organizing and filing trademark applications as well as conducting searches regarding existing trademarks.
- Generating client status reports, tracking upcoming deadlines, and communicating with clients throughout the process.
- Conducting electronic filings and monitoring the trademark docket.
- Drafting, reviewing, and editing practice-specific documents and correspondence.
- 3+ years of trademark experience within a law firm or legal department.
- Proficient knowledge of trademark e-filing matters.
- Strong organizational and deadline management skills.
- Ability to work confidently and effectively under pressure.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com