SCOPE/GENERALPURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for planning,execution, participation and representation in marketing events, industrytradeshows, company seminars and webinars, as well as maintaining positiverelationships with industry associations.
This position is also responsible forthe development and coordination of marketing initiatives including: marketingmaterials—slicks, order forms, sales presentations, ROI reporting, projectmanagement, lead nurturing and competitor analysis. This person will also be responsible for theanalysis of data as related to the company’s involvement industry associationsand events. This position is also responsible for keeping up with industrytrends competitor analysis and maintaining positive relationships with clients,vendors and employees.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as a company representative at events
· Meeting planning and coordination of services
o Securing location (meeting and booth space),catering, A/V and accommodation and transportation logistics for participants
o Registering attendees for the events, managinghotel blocks
o Produce event plans to ensure successfulplanning and execution to ensure timely, cost-effective execution and return oninvestment
o Serves as a liaison to externalfacilities/vendors to ensure successful execution of events
o Performs tradeshow membership profiling andother industry research to determine key event messages and best tactics togenerate booth traffic
o Select, research price and order promotionalitems
· Travel to and support onsite execution andmanagement of key events, including show set-up and take-down as needed
· Responsiblefor promotional campaigns to support events including pre-event advertising andpost-event follow-up across various digital mediums including; email, socialmedia, ecommerce site, website, etc.
· Works with Marketing Director to develop andimplement a marketing schedule of campaigns, events, advertising andcommunications
· Responsible for budgeting and trackingexpenses to assist in complete financial reconciliation of all shows includingthe creation of purchase orders
· Creates, organizes and maintains tradeshowcost-analysis & ROI reports, exhibit traffic/trends, leads and campaignreports
· Responsible for creating & maintainingcompetitor analysis
· Ensure processing of show leads in Salesforceand Pardot
· Evaluates market demand for specialty productsand services through conducting industry surveys and research
· Supports all marketing efforts as needed
· Bachelor'sdegree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Minimum4-6 years of experience in marketing, tradeshows and communications
· Strong experience in tradeshow coordination,planning, execution, booth traffic, follow-up and reporting
· Proficiency in standard Microsoft office suiteespecially excel
· Abilityto write RFP’s for events
· Salesforce dataentry, campaign creation and reporting preferred
· Possess strongknowledge and proven experience of tradeshowmanagement including registration, setup, planning and have solid ability togenerate booth traffic, leads, follow-up
· B2B and productexperience within healthcare is required
· Strategicthinking, product and consultative marketing, analytics and businessdevelopment experience
- Possess extraordinary organizational skills with a high level of detail
- Excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing communications
- Self-starter with ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills to manage and communicate effectively with clients, employees and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
The physical demands described are representative of those that mustbe met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of thisposition. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires fullrange of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-handcoordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensiveperiods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty(40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normalrange.
The work environment characteristics described are representative ofthose an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of thisjob. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an officeenvironment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the generalpublic.