NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
NV5 is seeking a full-time Traffic Analyst for either our Roswell, GA or Cary, NC office. This individual will provide design, calculations, plan production and project assistance for the traffic services group including traffic impact studies, DRIs, signal warrant studies, transportation plans, sub-area studies, freight studies, bike/ped plans, corridor studies, parking plans, traffic signal design, timing, ITS, safety studies, and the like. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
- Complete traffic design plans with limited supervision.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and of the highest quality.
- Market NV5 to existing and potential clients and maintain positive client relationships.
- Represent NV5 at professional functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Planning with Transportation Emphasis
- 0-3 years of directly related professional work experience
- Working towards PE licensure or AICP certification
- Excellent writing skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license prior to employment-preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. When properly requested and when feasible (without undue hardship to the organization), reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Work will primarily be in the office setting with limited opportunities to be exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Work will be primarily working with fingers by picking, pinching, typing and grasping often with repetitive motion.
- Must have visual acuity for viewing a computer screen, the ability to talk, hear and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry, lift and push/pull up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Additional physical duties may be required as necessary.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.