The Traffic Clerk II is responsible for ensuring the integrity of shipped and received goods by verifying and maintaining records of all incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the warehouse.
Examine contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, bills of lading and other records to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare material for shipping ensuring freight is properly packed, labeled and staged in designated areas with relevant documentation. Record shipment data, such as weight, space availability, damages, or discrepancies.
- Reports damages, shortages, or nonconformance of material and/or documents to specifications.
- Route material to designated areas in the warehouse using work devices, such as hand jack, hi-lo, packaging equipment. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse and cargo.
- Operate forklifts in loading and offloading trucks.
- Complete on-hand process in accordance with company regulations, including use of a computer, use scanning devices and produce inventory and shipping reports.
- High School Diploma plus 3-5 years of warehouse experience is required.
- Forklift Certification is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply chain solutions to some of the world’s largest industries. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company’s employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.