APPLY IN PERSON
Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to Noon or 2:00 PM to 4:00PM (Closed on holidays)
14333 Chrisman Rd
Houston, TX 77039
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/OPzz2
A worker who directs traffic in or around a construction site. May use signs or devices to direct
traffic. May help assemble, position, and clean devices or equipment used to direct traffic. Must be able to
effectively communicate with the public. May require certain level of training by TxDOT specifications.
- Directs traffic in or around a construction site
- Use signs or devices to direct traffic
- Help assemble, position, and clean devices or equipment used to direct traffic
- Performs other related duties.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.