Traffic Control Supervisor
Stuck in the wrong-way job?
Altus Traffic Managementis looking for a Traffic Control Supervisor to supervise tasks related to vehicular, pedestrian, and constructiontraffic controloperations related to road, bridge, and highway heavy construction projects. Read and interpret traffic control plans to implement in the field. The Traffic Control Supervisor must have knowledge of work zone standards, installation, removal procedures, inspection and documentation.
What we do:
- We are the people on construction projects, streets, and highways that keep you and your family safe.
- Traffic Control Supervisors are responsible for the safety of our clients, teammates, and the public.
- Safety is at our core. Teamwork, positive attitude, respect and communication are our company values.
- If you are looking for the right of way in your new job, apply today withAltus Traffic Management.
- Must have TCS certification
- Must have a valid driving license and clear our MVR requirements
- Must be able to pass a background and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in Traffic Control
Why should you work for Altus Traffic Management?
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Opportunity for growth and skill development
- We offer competitive wages and benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Weekly
- Potential for OT
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.