Traffic Director – Job Description (Must be 18 or older)
Successful Candidate is:
- Responsible for the smooth and safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians prior to the beginning and at the end of each event.
- Responsible for being punctual and ensuring that you are clock in/out at the beginning and end of your shift.
- Adhering to Impark (Mets) dress code for proper attire and grooming.
- Must commit to working at least 40 Baseball Games
- Providing exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customers;
- Greeting each customer with a friendly smile and a “Welcome to Citi Field;”
- Resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently; and
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Working individually and/or in a team environment;
- Displaying good verbal and visual communication skills;
- Displaying and demonstrating high-quality common sense.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Displays great customer service attitude;
- Reliable and responsible;
- Take Pride in their work;
- High level of integrity;
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer –
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity