We have an immediate need for a Traffic Engineer Planner to join a well-established Traffic Engineering firm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Master's Degree in a relevant discipline
- Prior experience with GIS and Travel Demand Forecasting
- Experience with TransCAD and Visum
- Minimum 2 years of post-graduate experience; or minimum 3 years experience with a 4 year degree
- Strong understanding of Transportation Engineering theories and concepts
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
TRAFFIC ENGINEER | TRANSPORTATION PLANNING | VISUM | GIS | TRAFFIC ANALYST | TRANSCAD | TRAVEL DEMAND FORECASTING | DESIGN