Design Resource Group is a design driven multi-disciplinary firm with Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, Traffic Engineers, and Transportation Planners. We are an industry expert in high density urban projects and new-urban/suburban projects, including high density urban housing and mixed-use, innovative commercial and institutional typologies. We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team.
If you possess these job requirements and skills for our Entry Level Traffic Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication, strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Good organizational skills, time management and ability to see the “big picture”
- Experience in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- 0 –3 years professional engineering experience (will consider internships in total time)
- Engineering Intern (EI)
- Knowledge and understanding of traffic engineering principals and standards (HCM, MUTCD, AASHTO and ITE)
- Must be familiar with traffic engineering software (Synchro, SimTraffic, HCS, and SIDRA)
What you will do:Assist traffic engineering staff on projects related to traffic capacity analysis, signal warrant analysis, traffic modeling, traffic operations, traffic impact analyses, and other related traffic engineering work. Work under direct supervision of a project manager or senior-level principal.
So, Why DRG?
Being part of a strong dynamic midsize company with a supportive and energized culture, we also offer great benefits including a retirement plan with 3% salary matching, full medical insurance, dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance, education and professional development assistance. We strive to have a good work/life balance, we get out of office for various outings throughout the year. We also offer a clear leadership plan for advancement and twice-yearly bonuses based on merit. If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk.
collaborative approach + informed design = inspired solutions
Visit our website at Design Resource Group
Please no calls from applicants or Recruiting Agencies