Precision Systems, Inc. is a 25-year old transportation engineering consulting firm that specializes in transportation planning, highway infrastructure design, traffic control systems, and computer applications. Our team of professional engineers, planners, architects, and data scientists use state-of-the-art technology to solve day-to-day operational and design problems in transportation.
The position allows for exposure to multiple engineering disciplines including roadway design, signal design, lighting design, traffic analysis, and safety improvement. The engineer will work on small and large scale urban infrastructure design projects within small, fast-pace, creative teams. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals, contributing to the design of Washington, DC.
We are looking for an expert to assist in:
- Production of final roadway plans, signal and lighting plans, safety improvement plans, pavement plans, traffic control plans, quantities, cost estimates, construction administration and final specifications
- Serving as technical liaison with client on project efforts
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-5 years experience; previous experience is desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Microstation, VISSIM, and Synchro
- Desire to work in a team environment
- EIT required
Must be US Citizen
We are a high growth company that embraces technology in design. Check us out at dcpsi.com!
Job Type: Full-time