EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is seeking a strategic, creative, and analytical Digital Marketing Manager that can effectively manage existing traffic sources and discover new traffic sources to drive substantial incremental volume to inbound calls. This person will specialize in traffic acquisition, working closely with specialized traffic managers across the organization in addition to identifying and launching new traffic sources.
- Manage and grow existing traffic sources - SEM, email, radio, etc.
- Identify and develop business plans around the launch and scaling of new, high opportunity, traffic sources
- Organize, analyze, and track the performance of all traffic sources to proactively identify potential issues and/or growth opportunities
- Partner with distribution stakeholders to optimally match supply of traffic with demand from customers
- Understand the end-to-end customer experience and constantly strive to improve it
- Experience working as a traffic manager, ideally with inbound calls experience
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills - proficiency with Excel is a must
- A strong track record of success
- Hunger to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing start-up environment
- Desire to test new ideas and move quickly to implement
- High IQ, higher EQ
- 3+ years professional experience
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We recently completed our IPO and are looking for the next generation of leaders to push us forward as a public company
- Even as we’ve become a public company, we’re committed to maintaining our “startup feel,” (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more