Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Total Traffic + Weather Network
Job Summary:TTWN-Denver is hiring a fill-in traffic reporter/producer to compliment our talented team. This position will be based in our 24/7 operation center in the Denver Tech Center.
Applicant Note: A brief cover letter is encouraged. Aircheck required. For consideration, applicant must meet broadcast qualifications listed below.
• As Reporter: Create and deliver compelling traffic reports in compliance with the station's report format.
• As Producer: Monitor traffic conditions and curate that data into our proprietary data system.
• Manages gathered information; provides context and insight for the listeners benefit.
• Report for stations in multiple markets.
• Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide traffic updates in a timely fashion.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• Previous on-air radio or television experience as a broadcaster required
• Experience and thorough understanding of broadcast studio equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and audio production software
• Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
• Computer and internet proficient, with the ability to learn new systems
• Knowledgeable of local coverage area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns
• Ability to troubleshoot is highly desirable.
• May require other language proficiency, e.g., Spanish
• Team Player
• 2+ years’ on-air radio experience
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications, or experience equivalent.
LocationDenver, CO: 4695 S. Monaco Street, 80237
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.