Kleen Test Products has an immediate opening for a Class A CDL Trailer Jockey - 3rd Shift in Mequon, WI. The Class A CDL Trailer Jockey maintains a continuous material flow from spotted trailers and tankers for production demands and outbound shipments.
- Drive tractors and trailers in and out the loading dock areas as a yard jockey / trailer spotter.
- Drive box trucks.
- Inspect vehicles, trailers, docks, and yard for any maintenance concerns and safety issues.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of dropped trailers in the drop lot (i.e. part number, date received, trailer number, lot number and quantity).
- Supply production lines with correct materials needed to support production demands while following FIFO (first in/first out)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Load and unload raw materials and finished goods efficiently and safely. Ensure that outbound trailers are loaded properly to distribute weight and eliminate damage
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized warehouse and work area
- Building and grounds maintenance (i.e. snow removal)
- Process all required paperwork accurately and timely
- Removal of waste from the production lines as well as transport waste and cardboard to compactor
- Safely change forklift batteries using provided using provided safety gear
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Ability to read and understand Bill of Lading (BOL) from inbound loads and outbound shipments
- Complete lot tracking of all incoming raw materials and packaging components
- Proper markings of raw materials for warehouse storage
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have current Class A CDL
- Must have at least six months experience, over the road experience is preferred
Employees of Kleen Test Products Corp. and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, marital status, gender or age.