As a Trailer Mechanic/Technician:
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned trailer equipment.
- Determine trailer condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include air and hydraulic systems, tires, suspension, electrical.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on trailers
- 2nd shift, Monday thru Friday
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot Allowance
- Company provided Uniforms
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
- Disability/Life Insurance
- Retirement with Match and Profit Sharing
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace