Are you well spoken, highly ambitions, and as engaging as Freddie Mercury at a Queen concert? Are you a strong collaborator who recognizes the value of people and wants to bring out the best in them? Do you have background in facilitating learning or are you already Progressive Leasing expert? If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for the Operations Trainer position in Glendale, AZ! Under the direction of the Operations Training Supervisor, you will educate, inspire, and motivate our employees to provide world-class customer and merchant support.
*Compensation, responsibilities, and job title will vary based on experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Help lead a local team of training professionals who are reporting to virtual management
- Prepare for and facilitate participant-led training with groups of various sizes
- Guide students through existing curriculum to deliver a consistent training experience
- Execute expected facilitation methodologies (blended, participant-centered, autonomous, etc.)
- Provide feedback on curricula, and train programs as written
- Simultaneously fulfill various priorities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to efficiently manage training logistics
- Maintain and build your Progressive Leasing knowledge by taking at least 4 hours of phone calls each month
- Develop curriculum alongside the Curriculum Designers, as necessary
- Analyze employee results and strategically implement changes to training curriculum alongside the Curriculum Designers
- Lead new employees toward high levels of excellence
- Manage timecards, schedules, and challenging behaviors
- Enhance employee job knowledge through effective coaching
- Host meaningful meetings and calibrations during the training bay period of training
- Improve your own coaching and facilitation skills with the help of the Training Supervisor
- Serve as a SME during the development of new curricula
- Occasional travel is expected
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Two years of relevant training experience or one year of either team leading or supervisory experience (internal candidates preferred)
- Flexible schedule is necessary. You may be asked to conduct morning or evening new hire classes, depending on business needs
- Proficient with all Microsoft products, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively review and provide an accurate, well-organized deliverable in a time-conscious fashion
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal co-workers
- Six months of collections and/or customer service experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or equivalent work experience in a contact center environment
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential capacity
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Game and Lounge Area
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.