United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Division Safety Trainer who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ensures the provision of effective safety training for customers that generates revenue through the company's value proposition. Develops customized safety training courses for key customers. Schedules, conducts, and monitors Division safety training programs.
Customer Safety Training
* On customer's site, trains customer's employees on required safety training programs and other safety training as necessary.
* Provides expertise on Safety training requirements based on customer account.
* Conducts train-the-trainer sessions on safety training programs for delivery to equipment operators; courses include but are not limited to Combo Forklift, Backhoe, Skid Steer, and Excavator/Mini Excavator. Conducts and coordinates instructor and operator training for customer's employees; courses include but are not limited to MSHA, Red Cross First Aid, Counterbalanced Forklift, Loader, Dozer, Excavator, Boom Lift, Scissor Lift, and Fall Protection.
Internal Safety Training
* Trains United Rentals employees as trainers for various safety courses, ensuring adequate trainers are in place throughout each District in the Region and Division.
* Provides Division training support when needed to internal instructor trainees, branch employees and equipment operators.
* Maintains internal training network.
Customer Qualification Process
* Works with our sales, marketing and operations functions to support the customer-facing Safety requirements and meet with customers to actively communicate programs and progress of objectives. Proposes customized training packages based on unique needs of each customer.