*This position will work remotely temporarily during the COVID-19 pandemic.*
foodguys is seeking a Corporate Sales Trainer with to add to our dynamic team! We've recently been named a Top Workplace in Oregon and Southwest Washington for 2019 by the Oregonian (see here) and have been around since 1991.
***Please do not apply before you have had a chance to research us using the links below.***
- Assess training needs through surveys, shadowing, interviews with staff and consultation with department heads to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand policies, procedures, regulations, technologies and culture
- Participate in the ongoing review of the company's policies regulations & procedures
- Acts as administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS) & additionally report on employee progress on training in the LMS
- Listen to recorded sales calls to find training opportunities
- Design, plan and implement training programs and/or courses for employees to maintain or improve job skills specifically around sales, our ERP system and business processes company-wide
- Monitor & evaluate training activities or program effectiveness
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats such as role playing, team exercises, group discussions, videos, documents etc. determine format that will be most effective for the content being taught
- Develop and organize training procedure manuals such as handouts or visual materials
- Evaluate retention of the training via quizzes and surveys
- Forecasting training needs based on organizational growth and change
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Leadership, HR Management or other related field
- Prior sales experience preferably including cold calling
- 2+ years of recent experience in a training role; sales training experience is required
- Successful track record in training & developing around ERP systems
- Must be self motivated with a high level of positive energy willing to take initiative & innovate
- Must have strong leadership skills & the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental & Vision with premiums for employees paid for! We also want to help you save for your future by offering a 401k plan with matching and no vesting period.
What is the next step?
Apply here by submitting an up-to-date resume & cover letter. Applications without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
*****The final steps in our hiring process are a drug screening and background check*****