Chewy is looking for a as well as imparting knowledge on policies and procedures and ensuring a consistent and impactful new hire onboarding experience for each new team members that joins Chewy Customer Service.
What You'll Do:
- Guides new hires in the classroom for the full two-week training period. based on the benefits to the business.
- procedures and mindset.
- Relaying information in a way that’s engaging and easy to understand.
- Assessing and addressing gaps in trainee understanding or training material.
- Monitoring trainees’ success and opportunities in the training environment. and providing corrective action when necessary.
- Utilizes data to guide decision making strategies on new hire performance and future at the company.
- Analyze data provided by new hire classes to determine gaps and address.
What You'll Need:
- High School Degree.
- Two (2) years' of experience in new hire training programs.
- Strong experience in facilitation.
- Able to lead and develop new hire trainees through the onboarding experience.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into action and drive successful outcomes. facilitation deliverables.
- Strong experience in all Microsoft office products and training technology platforms.
- Ability to be flexible to business needs and adjust/compromise plans as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or other high-volume service-oriented industry.
please contact HR@Chewy.com.