Metrostudy/Meyers Research is currently seeking a Training Associate to join the Membership Services team. The Training Associate will schedule and deploy pre-developed live and recorded training classes on all Metrostudy/Meyers Research client facing applications to end users, both in-house and external clients. This individual must be knowledgeable, articulate, and helpful when speaking with customers about Membership offerings such data, applications, and reports.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Deploy and track attendance of all client related training classes for Metrostudy/Meyers applications via a web-based environment.
- Produce recorded training sessions for all Metrostudy/Meyers applications.
- Distribute training materials for all applications.
- Proactively promote web-based private training sessions for clients being on-boarded to Metrostudy/Meyers Research.
- Create and deploy private and/or customized training on any application for specific clients upon request.
- Provide Metrosearch application demonstrations for prospects as requested for the Directors of Business Development, Regional Directors, and Regional Account Managers.
- Perform quality assurance as requested by application development teams for product enhancements.
- Work closely with Directors of Business Development, Regional Directors, and Regional Account Managers to deliver an outstanding member experience.
- Act as trainer and advisor to Directors of Business Development/ Regional Directors on how to assist clients with their research needs using Metrostudy/Meyers Research applications and data.
- Act as Customer Support Agent, when not teaching classes, he/she will also provide phone and web-based support on all Metrostudy applications to customers and employees.
- Field, document and resolve Customer Service Support calls on methodology and application uses.
- 3+ years client facing experience, preferably in a B2B customer training, or a technical customer service role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience
- Professional work experience/knowledge of the new home-building industry or related field strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills (in person and via phone/email) required
- Confident, enthusiastic and service oriented personality
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong analytical capabilities required. Previous demonstrated experience working with data is preferred
- Previous Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and a strong technical aptitude to learn numerous internal applications.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Willingness to travel.
About Hanley Wood
Metrostudy | Meyers Research is a Hanley Wood company and is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide. Metrostudy | Meyers Research provides research, data, analytics and consulting services to help builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers, utilities and others make investment and business decisions every day.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation with a dynamic workplace setting.
If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood/Metrostudy on Social Media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hanleywood
- Twitter: @hanleywoodHR
- Instagram: @hanleywoodcareers
Hanley Wood/Metrostudy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.